ACER knows that this pandemic is disproportionately impacting our community. We want to make sure you’re connected to the resources you need.
To have your questions answered, call the hotline number:
Highlights of what we can help with:
- Transportation and information on where and how to get tested for COVID 19
- Resources to help pay your rent, mortgage, and utilities
- Finding and accessing healthcare and mental health resources and support
- Food resources for you and your family
- Finding a job and accessing unemployment resources
Language support: Spanish, Hindi, and Pidgin English
COVID-19 has made it difficult for many Minnesotans to pay their rent.
If you are experiencing hardship due to the pandemic and need assistance to pay your rent or utility bills, you may be eligible for COVID-19 Emergency Rental Assistance.
Apply for RentHelpMN